- Describe the elements of various clinical integration models, e.g. employment, foundation, medical home and accountable care organizations.
- Examine critical success factors, payment methods and co-management agreements.
- Explore case studies that illustrate clinical integration models.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Original Course Release Date: June 2015
Course Expiration Date: June 2018
Access to Self-Study Course Expires: 365 days from purchase date of course
Planner Disclosure: The planners (American Association for Physician Leadership® staff) for this activity have no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
Faculty Disclosure: The faculty for this activity have no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
The American Association for Physician Leadership® is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for physicians.
Registrations are eligible for full refund or transfer to another course (that occurs within 12 months) for up to 72 hours after purchase. A $100 processing fee applies to cancellations or transfers after 72 hours but before 30 days have elapsed. Cancellations after 30 days from purchase date are not eligible for refund or transfer.
Registrations may not be transferred to another person at any time. All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. Refunds or transfers are not available if testing has occurred or CME is claimed.
Through the American Board of Medical Specialties (“ABMS”) and Association of American Medical Colleges’ (“AAMC”) joint initiative (ABMS MOC Directory (https://www.mededportal.org/abmsmoc/continuingeducation/) ) to create a wide array of Maintenance of Certification (“MOC”) Activities, Improving Communication and Feedback in Health Care Leadership has met the MOC requirements as a MOC Part II CME Activity (apply toward general CME requirement) by the following ABMS Member Boards: ABMS Member Boards:
|Allergy and Immunology|
Colon & Rectal Surgery
Psychiatry and Neurology